Erste Group Card Processor d.o.o., IT company providing card processing services internationally is hiring IT professionals motivated for further growth and contributing company's continuous development as an international payment processor:
IT Systems Architect (m/f)
• Business and technical requirements analysis
• Development, integration and application support
• Software design in accordance with IT and cards standards
• Following best practices and established procedures, PCI DSS and other security standards
• Collaboration with other organizational units and companies providing card and IT solutions
• University degree in STEM area
• Knowledge of programming languages, databases, knowledge of information systems principles and logic
• Required knowledge: Java, Spring framework, SOA, Jenkins/Maven
• Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, WebLogic, JBoss, script languages (Perl, Bash) desirable
• Understanding principles of financial systems operations and interaction between banks, processors and card schemes (Mastercard, VISA) desirable
• Analytical skills
• Self-initiative, proactivity and accountability
• Motivation for continuous learning, team worker
• Fluency in English
• Broad and diverse development opportunities
• Continuous external and internal education & knowledge sharing with top experts
• Competitive compensation packages including various benefits
• Flexible working arrangements (work from home, shorter Friday options)
If you are interested and motivated to join a successful IT card processing company please submit your application and CV via link below.
For all additional information you may contact Human Resources team at: HR@egcp.com or visit our website.
Thank you for your application!